Xiaomi has been famous for manufacturing High Specs Devices at very low prices and It has again done it with the Redmi Note 3 Pro. On 3rd March’16, Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 3 Pro in India priced at Rs.9999 and Rs.11,999 for the 2GB RAM and 3GB RAM smartphones respectively. Though in the past year Mi couldn’t manage to release much smartphones, But this Year Xiaomi has opened with a BOOM.
The Redmi Note 3 supports a 5.5′ inch Full HD IPS Display having a 403ppi Resolution, Which is the best resolution according to me. I have used 4K resolution smartphones but the Full HD Displays are more battery efficient. Okay so here are the specifications:
- 150 x 76 x 8.7 mm (5.91 x 2.99 x 0.34 in)
- Full Metal Chassis with plastic at top and bottom
- 164 Gms, No Gorilla Glass, Backlit Capacitive key
- 5.5’Inches Full HD IPS Display
- Sunlight Mode, Reading Mode
- MIUI 7 on the top of Android Lollipop
- Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650
- Quad-core 1.4GHz Cortex-A53 & Dual Core 1.8 GHz Cortex A72
- Adreno 510
- Micro SD card support upto 32GB
- 16MP Rear and 5MP front Camera
- Dual LED flash, 0.1s autofocus, PDAF
- Bluetooth v4.1, Wifi-802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS, IR, OTG
- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass
- Fast Charging, Active Noise Cancellation, etc
- MIUI 7 is a great ROM and it has a very good developer base, So updates are regular.
- Fingerprint Sensor is great and works in a instant.
- The GOLD Color version is stunning.
So, These are the basic specs of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro that was released in India. Do check my site in a day or two. I will post 10 Reasons why you should consider this smartphone and 10 for why you shouldn’t.
Do Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe.