Every day we wake up and have breakfast, some of us even consider working out before starting the day then we take a bath and leave for work or for studying. Then we come back home, spend some time entertaining ourselves and then have dinner and go to sleep after completing the home tasks. This feels like a normal day in our lives. Some of us are very happy living like this. But eventually there will come a time when you will be forced to think that you are wasting your life doing nothing. And that day you will get frustrated, you will think about not going for work tomorrow. If you have to go then you will be frustrated and lead yourself to misery. This is what feels like being chained to your life. Let’s see a few check-list options to find out if you have chained you life.
- Do you do the same things everyday even if you don’t feel like doing?
Some of us are very less creative; we aren’t even creative enough to plan a good day. We live the same way every day. This question doesn’t apply to those who are working everyday to complete a task. This applies to those who have the opportunity to have an adventurous day, but they deny.
- Do you skip plans with your friends and family more often?
All a man wants is to know how the people connected to them are doing. They want to spend time with their loved ones. We should respect their desires and spend more times with the family and friends.
- Do you wait for others to call or meet you because you consider yourself busy?
Remember no one is busy; It’s just a matter of priorities. We all want to know what others are doing but we are too egoistic to ask. We think they should be the ones asking about us.
- Do you often get frustrated with your life?
Doing the same thing every day will definitely take the magic away from it. We should plan each day with a glory in our mind. Each day should be special in some way.
- Do you feel left alone and sad when you see other posting pictures of happy memories?
It is not your fault that you couldn’t enjoy your life. It’s because you have always lived like this that you feel left alone. You can also go on trips and post pictures. Sometimes what we see is completely opposite then what actually is. It might be that you friends are forcefully smiling.
“How to unchain your life?”
- Make plans with your friends and family.
- Spend more time with the people you love.
- Try to make new plans for your day every morning.
- Love your life the way it is.
- Be optimistic about yourself and your life.
Posted by – Shubhraj Prasad Singh